When ordering from Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique, you acknowledge and agree to the following company policies:
1. All sales are final. Each order is custom designed just for you! Please make sure your invoice details are exactly as you want them prior to making your payment. I double check all order details when packing them, prior to sending them you.
However, If I make a mistake, I always take responsibility for it and will fix it.
2. For orders over $400.00, you may pay for your flowers in 2 payments. The 1st payment will be 50% of the total flower order. The final payment will be the remaining 50% of the flower order and it is due 30 days prior to your shipment date.
If you want to book an available shipment date with me, (these dates can be found on the Open Ship Dates link of this website) but do not have all the details of your flowers settled, a $75.00 non-refundable booking payment may be paid. This establishes you in my schedule and gives you more time to decide on the details.
3. You are responsible for any custom taxes, should they apply to your international order delivered outside the U.S.
4. Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique is not responsible financially for any shipments that are lost or delayed by the postal delivery service. However, I will work with you to gain financial reimbursement through the delivery service if your package(s) are lost. Packages are sent insured, and with tracking.
5. Because your flowers are sent insured, you may be required to pick them up at the post office if you are not home for delivery. A notice by the post office will be left instructing you to do so.
6. You forfeit the payment provided to Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique in the event your wedding is cancelled, you change your mind, or otherwise decide you do not want your order after payment is made.
FAQAre Your Flowers Real Flowers?
All the flowers shown on this website are artificial.
I use Real Touch, Floramatique, and Specialty Blend flowers. As you can see from the photos, artificial flowers have come a long way in quality!
When should I order my flowers by?
Please be sure to check the Open Ship Date link of this website for availability.
I will ship all U.S. orders a minimum of 3 - 4 weeks prior to your wedding date - and all International Orders a minimum of 6 - 7 weeks prior to your wedding date. This will reduce your stress greatly, as you will receive your flowers well ahead of your wedding.
It also allows us to deal with any issues related to delivery that may arise on occasion. Sometimes international orders get held up in customs. A very small percentage of orders get lost. We need time to assure you have flowers for your wedding in the event this should happen.
I will take this shipment time frame policy, time needed to create your flowers, and my schedule into consideration when determining whether I can book your wedding.
How do I pay for my flowers?
Once all the details of your order are determined, I will send you a detailed invoice by email. It will be a Paypal invoice but you do not need a Paypal account to pay for your flowers.
Orders over $400.00 can be paid for in 2 payments. The first payment is due upon booking your order. The second payment is due 30 days prior to shipment of your flowers.
What payment options do you accept?
Through the paypal invoice, you may use any credit or debit card you prefer.
How will my flowers be shipped?
I will ship your order, insured and through priority mail. For U.S. deliveries, please allow 2-3 business days to receive your flowers.
For International orders, please allow 6-10 business days to receive your flowers.